This Disney World Quick Tip goes out to all those families trying to book their Walt Disney World Resort with 5 or more people…
Do you have a family of five or bigger? As you may know, many of the rooms at the Walt Disney Resorts only accommodate four people, thereby it becomes more of a challenge to find a room or combination of rooms to hold your larger family. There are three main categories that you can compare.
1. A Family Suite at All Star Movies or Art of Animation: these sleep up to six people and provide a kitchenette. At least half of the sleeping accommodations are pull out sofas, not beds.
2. Connecting Rooms: you can book 2 regular rooms at any of the resorts and request that they connect. This offers four beds and two bathrooms.
3. A Disney Vacation Club Villa: Villas at DVC resorts sleep anywhere from 4 to 12 people. Some of the studio villas sleep five. You don’t have to be a DVC member to get one of these villas. You can rent points for a very good price from our friends at David’s Vacation Club Rentals!
Planning my next trip, I compared the prices of these three options. For my family of six, it is the most economical for us to rent two studios at Boardwalk Villas through. The price was cheaper than 2 rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter and a family suite at Art of Animation. Two suites allows us lots of space, two bathrooms, and deluxe accommodations.
If you have a big family, make sure you compare different room options to make sure you are getting the best set-up for the best price. Do you have a tip for families of five or more? Share it with us!Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News! Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News to your inbox! You can find us online on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
I am also wife to a very supportive husband, and mom to three great kids. I like to scrapbook in my spare time, but most of all I love to stay and play at WDW as often as we can go!
Latest posts by Kelly L (see all)
- Disney Quick Tip: Relax on Tom Sawyer Island - September 1, 2014
- Top 10 Rides for Toddlers and Babies - August 15, 2014
- Top 10 Characters to See at Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party - August 10, 2014