Some of the best Disney World Pool Areas
With summer just around the corner and the temperatures climbing steadily, we are thinking of ways to cool off! Fortunately, Walt Disney World is home to some awesome pools to offer some relief from the heat.
1. Stormalong Bay-This pool, at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, is like a mini-water park! The pool is gigantic with a sand-bottom which is a big hit with guests. There is also a lazy river and a waterslide resembling a fallen ship’s mast! Obviously, this pool is on a whole other level and is definitely the best pool at WDW.
2.Nanea Volacano Pool-The Polynesian’s pool is a big favorite. Here you swim in the shadow of an erupting volcano which also serves as a slide! This pool also features a beach entry, which means you can walk right into the pool, along with a waterfall as well. There’s also a children’s water jet play area nearby for more fun. If that all wasn’t cool enough, head to the pool at night to see Wishes over the Magic Kingdom and the Electrical Water Pageant from your pool.
3. Uzima Pool-Animal Kingdom Lodge’s main pool is 11,000 square feet! Uzima Pool also features a beach entry, as well as a water slide and nearby hot tubs for guests who either want to cool off or relax. Sometimes you can even see animals from the pool! This is a beautiful pool for a beautiful resort and popular with many guests.
4. Luna Park Pool-This pool at the Boardwalk Inn has a carnival, circus theme with an awesome slide called the Keister Coaster. This is a great pool for kids; but adults are also known to enjoy it too! Many guests say that this pool is one of the best things about the Boardwalk Inn so be sure to consider it on your next trip.
5. Bowling Pin Pool-Located at Pop Century, this underrated pool at a value resort may seem like an odd choice. However, as many guests are budget conscious, value resorts are popular resort destinations with some really great pools. Pop Century’s bowling pin pool is literally shaped like a bowling pin, a feature which both adults and kids find to be really cool! The scenery is also great with a giant jukebox towering at one end of the pool. The bowling pin pool is also very clean and often less crowded than the 60′s Hippy Dippy Pool which everyone seems to flock to.
Now it’s your turn to tell us what your favorite pool at WDW is. Did yours make our list?
- Gettin’ Your Sweat On – Where To Workout at WDW (chipandco.com)
- Top 3 Places To Get An “Adult Beverage” at WDW (livinginagrownupworld.wordpress.com)