Disney World Free Dining is Back!
Here are the details:
- Travel between August 25, 2012 – September 27, 2012
- Offer is not valid for Campsites, Art of Animation or All-Star Music Family Suites
- Minimum 2-day ticket
- Minimum 3-night stay
- Book this offer until May 18th
- Free Plus Dining Plan for moderate and deluxe resorts
- Free Quick Service Plan for value resorts
Details are just coming in and will likely be updated throughout the day.
Here are a few tips:
- Remember, if you have an existing reservation and you meet the above criteria, you can add this promotion.
- Treat this like it’s the only offer you’ll see for this time period. I know some people are waiting for annual passholder discounts or for room discounts (which often work better at the deluxe resorts), but we can’t predict if Disney will release those. Purchase this package now and change it later if something better comes out.
- Phone lines will be extremely busy today. If you’re not booking a hard-to-get location such as a villa or Pop, wait until later today.
- Can’t get the resort room you want? If you’re definitely going, book what fits your budget and then wait: More rooms and categories usually show up on the second day of the promotion.
Best of luck!
Chris writes here and at Everything Walt Disney World. She’s also a member of the Mouse Chat podcast and a travel agent. Email her at ChrisW@PixieVacations.com or call 919-889-5281 to find out how you can get a free Disney gift card when you book your next vacation.
- Benefits of staying on Disney World Property (chipandco.com)
- Top 5 Places Disney World to shop for Disney Pins (chipandco.com)