Disney World Free Dining is again being offered at Walt Disney World. My family and I have enjoyed this great deal for four years now. When our dining receipts are all tallied up the amount spent for our meals, coupled with the convenience of the plan, have made free dining a truly great deal for us.
During our longer trips, we enjoy the Plus Dining plan which offers high quality food in a unique dining atmosphere, sometimes even with characters. We enjoy sitting down with the family and feasting on succulent steak, authentic area cuisine from around the world, and capping it all off with a decadent creme brulee.
During our shorter trips, we enjoy the Quick Service Plan because of the flexibility and convenience. When trying to cram a week’s worth of park-hopping into a few days, it is convenient to just stop and eat when we get hungry, with no reservation required.
If you are interested in booking a Disney World Free Dining package, here are the details:
- Travel between August 25, 2012 – September 29, 2012
- Offer is not valid for Campsites, Art of Animation or All-Star Music Family Suites
- Minimum 2-day ticket
- Minimum 3-night stay
- Book this offer until May 18th
- Free Plus Dining Plan for moderate and deluxe resorts
- Free Quick Service Plan for value resorts
Here are a few tips:
- Remember, if you have an existing reservation and you meet the above criteria, you can add this promotion.
- Treat this like it’s the only offer you’ll see for this time period. I know some people are waiting for annual passholder discounts or for room discounts (which often work better at the deluxe resorts), but we can’t predict if Disney will release those. Purchase this package now and change it later if something better comes out.
To book, contact me anytime at Brenda@PixieVacations.com.
- Disney World Free Dining is Back! (chipandco.com)
- Order Disney Food Blog’s Guide to Walt Disney World Dining (chipandco.com)