If you do not already have plans for Christmas this year, Disney has you covered! Today, Disney World announced a limited offer just in time for Holiday Season 2017. Arrive on December 21, 2017 and depart on December 26, 2017 (fixed 5-night length of stay), and enjoy an itinerary full of festive fun— including exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package!
Here are all the important details of what’s included in the”Ultimate Disney Christmas” package:
- Thursday, December 21: Ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom
- Friday, December 22: Special nighttime access to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom
- Saturday, December 23: Unique holiday character experience at Hollywood Studios
- Sunday, December 24: Exclusive Christmas Eve Dinner Party at Epcot
- Monday, December 25: Special Christmas Day gift delivered directly to your room
This package starts at $139 per person, per night, for a family of four in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. A 4-day Park Hopper ticket and a separate ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas is included.
A family of four at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will average $3,721 and the same family at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will average $3,777.
Family of four pricing is based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9).
Book now through December 10, 2017 and start ushering in a new era of holiday traditions with your family!
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events included with this offer
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
- The number of packages available for purchase is limited
- Your family does not have to consist of 4. Rates are available for all sized families!
For additional details and/or to book your “Ultimate Disney Christmas” package, CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Marvel Super Heroes Land aboard The Disney Magic for Marvel Day at Sea - November 16, 2017
- Disney Magic and Celebrities are Abound During ‘The Wonderful World of Disney Magic: Magical Holiday Celebration’ Airing November 30 - November 16, 2017
- Shop at Disney Springs This Black Friday for More Savings and Less Stress - November 16, 2017