It’s been a busy week. Alot of News & Views coming out around the interwebs. Here are just a few highlights from this past week.
- AJ from Disney Food Blog takes us along the old dusty trail to check out Hey Howdy Hey Takeaway Food stand at Pixar Place in Walt Disney World.
- Lunch.com has officially gone live. Jamie from Only WDWorld has launched a new Disney World Community on Lunch to create a place for Disney World Fans to interact utilizing the tools on the Lunch.com site to write reviews about their favorite Disney World topics and rate the reviews of others.It is free to join and you can submit your own Disney articles as well. I someone named Chip wrote several helpful Disney World reviews that you can check out here. I hope you like them
- Stitch Kingdom is back and delivering the Disney News as always! Including Disney Consumer Products Welcomes Tiana to the Disney Princess Family in an Unprecedented ceremony. Just in time for the release of Princess & the Frog this Tuesday.
- Disney Dreaming isn’t running an AWESOME contest right now. Disney The Princess And The Frog Out March 16, 2010 Contest Giveaway. Be sure to check them out!
- Speaking of contest there is just a few days left for our Disney’s Ponyo BluRay/DVD Combo Giveway. All you have to do is visit our and become a fan. Once you are a fan to enter in the Share box type Pick Me. No email lists to enter, no forms to fill out, and I will even ship it to you for free!
Well have a good week and thank you so much for checking out Chip and Co – Your home for Disney News & Views!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Marvel Releases Movie Schedule for the next 5 years! - October 9, 2015
- Disney Finds – Handmade Clay Disney Earrings - October 9, 2015
- Disney/Pixar Release Schedule for next 4 years - October 8, 2015