Some interesting news this week with the various transportation issues down in Walt Disney World in Florida. Our thoughts and prayers going out to all those affected. On a much lighter and more positive note here are the best of this past week around the various Disney Blogs.
I always like stating out with our friend AJ over at the Disney Food Blog. My favorite article of the week is a result of staying up way to late and watching action movies..lol
- AJ shares with us the Breakfast Specialty Showdown starring your favorites and mine, the well-known, specialty breakfast dishes from Chef Mickey’s, Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast, and Crystal Palace! Who will win the Breakfast Specialty Showdown Crown?! We shall see…
- Jerry and the manly men over at Disney 4 Dads offer us some much needed suggestions on a Packing List for Your next Disney World vacation.
- It is hard to pick just one Disnology article to talk about this week. As they post so much Disney News and Celebrity Articles I have ever seen. I think one of the best articles I read this week was ‘Toy Story’ Read-Along App for iPad from Disney Digital Books. If you are interested in the iPad check this story out..It features some interesting video too!
- One of my guilty pleasures is People of the Park I love going there and checking out all the hilarious photos from the parks like this one here. I always wondered where Waldo went to
- A really great article from Zannaland this past week talk about This is such a great article especially with Earth Day coming up this month! Zanna is a gifted writer and I am adding her to my favorite sites to crawl daily! Check her out!
- I don’t listen to many Podcasts but one of the ones I do try to listen to is from the guys over at Touring Plans/WDW Today. This week they talk about the safety at Walt Disney World and the string of accidents that have occurred over the years. You might remember the numerous reviews we have written about Touring Plans.
Thank you so much for visiting our site. We really appreciate each and every viewer we have. Drop by ourbecome our fan and say Hello!
Have a great week this week and Happy Easter!
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.