Wow it has been a busy week this past week. There have been alot of changes to the website. We have added a few new features over the past couple weeks in case you didn’t notice:
First is thesection where you can go and share with everyone your experiences at the Disney Parks.
Secondly we have something for other Disney Bloggers. Link Up your Articles gives you a chance to share with our readers your Disney Articles. Linking your articles will improve your Google Page Rank and Increase traffic to your site.
Ok now onto the Week in Review!
- As always first up is our friend AJ at the Disney Food Blog with “The Best Thing I Ever Ate in Disney!” Entrees. Yummy!
- Speaking of food I love this next Disney Food website called Cooking with Mickey. Kristen shares with us how to cook those beloved Disney Dishes. This week she shares Cooking With Mickey Episode 7: Chilaquiles
- Our friends at Disney Info Net shares with us some important news for D23 Members –
- DisZine shares with us some interesting Disney World Refurbishment News Disney World’s “It’s a Small World” To Close for Refurbishment
- The Affordable Mouse shares Tips for Using the Affordable Disney Vacation Planning Worksheets
- and Finally Zannaland shares Disney Dooney and Bourke Princess Handbag Designs
Thanks so much for visiting our website! I have some of the best writers on the planet! Let them know what you think of their articles. Don’t forget to join our community on Facebook were always chatting up Disney stuff all day long!