Good morning, everyone! It’s a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean. THE TANK IS CLEAN!??
I hope everyone had a great week. Many families are trying to squeeze in some vacation time before school starts. I can’t believe that in a few short weeks school will be back in session. Where did the summer go?
Well here is some interesting articles I found around the Disney Blog-o-Sphere this past week.
AJ over at the Disney Food Blog (my favorite website) had a few articles I wanted to link to from this week.
- 2010 Candlelight Processional and Dinner Packages
- Le Cellier Dinner Will Require 2 Dining Plan Credits Beginning March 2011
- Guest Review: Via Napoli
Great Job AJ and thanks for sharing all these great Disney Food articles with us! Now onto the rest of the Week in Review.
- A World View – Enjoying WDW shares with us a trip planning guide of sorts for an upcoming Disneyworld Trip. Our Walt Disney World Vacation has finally come together.
- Cooking with Mickey shares with us a review of Club 33 Club 33 – Walt Disney’s Members Only Private Dining at Disneyland Revie.
- Disney Info Net shares some sad news
- Chris is back to blogging on her site Everything WDW and writes an A Definitive Answer Kinda Sorta. Don’t let the title scare you its about the Disney Dining Plan.
- Only WDW shares with us A Disney World Vacation Must See List
- Nancy at the Affordable Mouse is on vacation this week in Hilton Head but she did share this article with us before she left and plans on posting pictures and a review of the Disney Resort in HH when she gets back. That Disney Magic…in South Carolina
- Finally Zannaland gets an interview with the famous writer Ridley Pearson!!! Keeper of the Kingdom:Interview with Author Ridley Pearson
Well I hope you enjoy a few stories that I really enjoyed reading this past week. I hope you have a great week and thank you so much for stopping by Chip and Company and checking us out.