Every day at Disney is as Rapunzel says the “Best Day Ever”! As a huge fan of Disney Villains, and Rapunzel being my favorite princess, I may have just found a new favorite shirt! The newest shirt from Once Upon a Tee Shirt at Etsy is this wicked amazing Disney Villains Inspired Best Day Ever Tee!
Once Upon a Tee Shirt does very cute, and clever tees! Their shirts are totally original, and every design has been hand drawn. The villains tee is inspired by three very popular villainous ladies; Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and Ursula. Each of the three words is dedicated to one of these vixens. The “BEST” features black and purple letters covered in thorns, and is topped with Mal’s signature horns, and flanked by her dragon form. “DAY” is evoking the Evil Queen’s signature poison apple essence with red dripping letters, and the green potion oozing over. “EVER” finishes the quote with some serious Ursula vibes written out in a curling tentacle font.
This too cool for heroes design is on a soft purple tee, and ready to have the most evil best day ever!
You can check out this new tee and some of their other adorably clever designs below, the “All That and a Bag of Chips” is a personal favorite of mine as well.
- Villains Inspired Best Day Ever
- Cinderella’s Pumpkin Patch (another good one for the Halloween season!)
- All That and a Bag of Chips
- Hatters gonna Hat
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- One Magical Day
- Haunted Mansions and Mad Tea Parties
- I got my mind on hunny
Would you rock this Disney Villains Inspired Best Day Ever Tee?
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- New Disneyland Attraction Blueprint Mugs Now Available - October 22, 2017
- New American Adventure 50 States Character Merchandise at Epcot - October 22, 2017
- Disney Car Seat Covers and Accessories Featuring Mickey and Minnie - October 22, 2017