Disney Vacation Club Members use Points to book nights at the 12 Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
The time of year you plan on visiting and the Disney Vacation Club Resort you choose determine how points it will cost.
For example, if I wanted to vacation from September 25-28, 2015 for 3 nights at Disney Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village in a Deluxe Studio Savannah View Room, it would only cost 46 points.
However, at The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for those same dates in a Deluxe Studio Lake View Room, it would cost 68 points.
That’s a significant difference for the same dates!
Tip: Traveling during non-peak season and staying at Disney Vacation Club Resorts that require less points per night will extend your time at Walt Disney World or Disneyland.
Being a Disney Vacation Club Member doesn’t limit you to only using your points at Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
Perhaps you would rather travel the world? You can also use your points for that as well.
With Disney Vacation Club, a world of experiences awaits you.
Take some time to look at the Disney Vacation Club Points Charts and plan your next adventure!
Disney Vacation Club Resorts:
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Adventures by Disney
- Adventures by Disney Cruise Vacation Packages
- Walt Disney World Resort – Florida
- Disneyland Resort – California
- Disneyland Paris
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney Cruise Line
World Passport Collection:
- Buena Vista Trading Company
- Club Cordial
- Club Intrawest
2015 Points charts for Disney Collection, World Passport Collection and Concierge Collection will be added when they are released.
Latest posts by Keli (see all)
- Epcot Food & Wine 2014 Menus and Booths - July 28, 2014
- Club Penguin: Review of Music Jam - July 25, 2014
- Street Date for Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Announced! - July 25, 2014