Though it may be hard to believe, Disney’s Halloween festivities kick of at Magic Kingdom park starting on August 25 and will run through until November 1st. This time of year at Disney World is synonymous with beautiful decorations, special Halloween events like Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and most importantly (for us Disney foodies) great Halloween-inspired eats!
To give us a taste of the delicious Autumn offerings, Disney revealed some of the fantastic items that will be available to guests starting next week. Here’s quick look at some of our favorites:
Jack Skellington (pictured above) is getting his own dessert this year during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party which you’ll find at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. This sweet treat is made up of vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
These visually stunning treats inspired by The Haunted Mansion can be found scattered across the following Magic Kingdom locations during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
This little slice of cheesecake heaven can be found at Gaston’s Tavern and Main Street Bakery during the Halloween Party and features a pumpkin flavored cheesecake dome with a graham cracker struesel base, orange white chocolate glaze and is topped with a white chocolate Mickey.
Head on over to Sleepy Hollow for these delicious pumpkin Mickey Waffles complete with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce.
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn an Cafe is offering up Worms and Dirt during the the Halloween Party. This creative treat features a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse and a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs and gummy candy.
Visitors can sink their teeth into one of these amazing Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats come party time or Vampire Mickey Brownies both of which will be found at various kiosks throughout Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will be serving up Candy Corn Ice Cream.
For those visiting the Magic Kingdom but not attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the Main Street Bakery will be serving up bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcakes with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. As well as this delicious Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll.
Thinking about a Halloween visit to Disney World? There are still fantastic packages to be had! Get in touch for your FREE 2017 quote or its never to earlier to start planning for Halloween 2018.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still great 2017 packages to be had and 2018 packages are now on sale! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Fastpass and dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook
Image copyright Disney
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Ron Howard’s Twitter Feed Is the Place to Be For the Inside Scoop on the Han Solo Film - September 21, 2017
- Mickey Doughnuts are the New Sought After Treat at Shanghai Disney - September 21, 2017
- Chase Visa and Disney Renew Partnership Agreement - September 21, 2017