Every year we always wait till the last possible moment to carve our Pumpkins. Usually Halloween night as soon as I get home from work I am running around on the internet trying to decide on what pattern I want to use this year.
This year since I am ahead of the game and looking for a design early I wanted to share with everyone some of the Disney Pumpkin Carving Patterns I have found on the net.
So here they are:
Disney Family – This has to be the main site I always get my templates from. Tons of good Disney ones here for FREE!
Cartoon Jr – They have several classic ones including princesses, Villains and more.
Spoonful – Disney’s new site Spoonful has some available too!
Star Wars – Here is a bunch of Star Wars Stencils.
Google Image Search – Finally just do a Google Image Search for a specific Disney character. Many times if you just type in a character name with the words Stencil or Pumpkin Template you will find what you need.
There you have it 5 great places to pick up some great Disney Stencils to have a Magical Disney Halloween!
- Get into the Halloween Spirit with a month free of Disney Family Movies (chipandco.com)
- Whole-Pumpkin Decorating from Disney Family Fun (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Hollywood Studios-Villains Unleashed Guide Map Released - August 21, 2014
- New Trailer for My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales - August 21, 2014
- Disney Custom Sign Giveaway - August 18, 2014