Every year we always wait till the last possible moment to carve our Pumpkins. Usually Halloween night as soon as I get home from work I am running around on the internet trying to decide on what pattern I want to use this year.
This year since I am ahead of the game and looking for a design early I wanted to share with everyone some of the Disney Pumpkin Carving Patterns I have found on the net.
So here they are:
Disney Family – This has to be the main site I always get my templates from. Tons of good Disney ones here for FREE!
Cartoon Jr – They have several classic ones including princesses, Villains and more.
Spoonful – Disney’s new site Spoonful has some available too!
Star Wars – Here is a bunch of Star Wars Stencils.
Google Image Search – Finally just do a Google Image Search for a specific Disney character. Many times if you just type in a character name with the words Stencil or Pumpkin Template you will find what you need.
There you have it 5 great places to pick up some great Disney Stencils to have a Magical Disney Halloween!
- Get into the Halloween Spirit with a month free of Disney Family Movies (chipandco.com)
- Whole-Pumpkin Decorating from Disney Family Fun (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- 2014 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Taping Schedule for Walt Disney World - October 1, 2014
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns With Even More To Enjoy - September 23, 2014
- Rock out to My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks this Saturday 9/27 - September 22, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!