Mark your calendars everyone! This Monday evening is Disney Night on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. You can watch your favorite celebrities dance to classic Disney songs. We even have the set list so you can see who will be dancing to what. The fun begins Monday, October 16th at 8 PM EDT….LIVE!
Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto, among others will join the stars in the ballroom to celebrate Disney through the years, from the 1920s to present day, featuring films from every era.
- Drew Scott & Emma Slater – Viennese Waltz – “Rainbow Connection” from The Muppet Movie
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson – Argentine Tango – “Angelica” from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold – Foxtrot – “You’re Welcome” from Moana
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas – Foxtrot – “When You Wish Upon a Star” from Pinocchio
- Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd – Quickstep – “The Bare Necessities” from The Jungle Book
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev – Jazz – “Remember Me” from Coco
- Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko – Rumba – “Kiss The Girl” from The Little Mermaid
- Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke – Quickstep – “I Just Can’t Wait To be King” from The Lion King
- Vanessa Lachey & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Waltz – “Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra” from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy – Charleston – “Steamboat Willie” from Steamboat Willie
Which of the dances are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments!
Source Credit: Oh My Disney!
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Chinese New Year Celebration Kicks Off Spectacular Year At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Disney World’s Best-Kept Secrets - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: New Baby Hippo At Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 19, 2018