What is it? Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing, a dollop cheesecake, and surrounded by pieces of toffee.
Why you want it: Just look at the photo! It is two rich desserts in one and perfect for sharing. It’s great for a snack, or since you are on vacation, I suggest giving it a try for breakfast.
- Starring Rolls Cafe (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Disney Food Confession – White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014