Where to find it: Starring Rolls Cafe at
What is it? Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing, a dollop cheesecake, and surrounded by pieces of toffee.
Why you want it: Just look at the photo! It is two rich desserts in one and perfect for sharing. It’s great for a snack, or since you are on vacation, I suggest giving it a try for breakfast.
- Starring Rolls Cafe (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Disney Food Confession – White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake (chipandco.com)
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Episode VII Fans Celebrate Rey Day 2016 at Disneyland Park - January 27, 2016
- 10 Disney Souvenirs You’ll Be Glad You Bought - December 30, 2015
- Walt in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps Tour Review - September 4, 2015