What is it? Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing, a dollop cheesecake, and surrounded by pieces of toffee.
Why you want it: Just look at the photo! It is two rich desserts in one and perfect for sharing. It’s great for a snack, or since you are on vacation, I suggest giving it a try for breakfast.
- Starring Rolls Cafe (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Disney Food Confession – White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by guest blogging (see all)
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014
- Disney makes it Magical…. - August 5, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!