What is it? Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing, a dollop cheesecake, and surrounded by pieces of toffee.
Why you want it: Just look at the photo! It is two rich desserts in one and perfect for sharing. It’s great for a snack, or since you are on vacation, I suggest giving it a try for breakfast.
- Starring Rolls Cafe (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Disney Food Confession – White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Walt in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps Tour Review - September 4, 2015
- Disney’s Character Warehouse: A Diamond in the Rough - August 2, 2015
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014