Where can you find it at?
Coronado Springs Resort-Pepper Market Food Court
What is it?
Penne Alfredo,Orrechiete (three meat bolognese),Rosemary red potatoes,loaded mashed potatoes, Pork with lime glaze,Yucatecan spiced grilled chicken with fresh chile salsa *this is just a sample of what there is available*
Why you want it-
Pepper Market is one of the best ways to get your money’s worth for a counter service credit if you are on the Disney Dining Plan.They have changed the way you use your credits. Now it is a all you care to eat buffet compared to one entree,one drink and one dessert.You can visit their many food stations as much as you like.They have a huge variety to choose from and is a great way to get the most out of your counter service dining credits.
If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan it is $9.99 for children and $16.99 for adults.
- Planning some down time with your kids? Use the Resort Playgrounds! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Mediterranean Sliders (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012