Disney Food Confession – Pepper Market Coronado Springs
Where can you find it at?
Coronado Springs Resort-Pepper Market Food Court
What is it?
Penne Alfredo,Orrechiete (three meat bolognese),Rosemary red potatoes,loaded mashed potatoes, Pork with lime glaze,Yucatecan spiced grilled chicken with fresh chile salsa *this is just a sample of what there is available*
Why you want it-
Pepper Market is one of the best ways to get your money’s worth for a counter service credit if you are on the Disney Dining Plan.They have changed the way you use your credits. Now it is a all you care to eat buffet compared to one entree,one drink and one dessert.You can visit their many food stations as much as you like.They have a huge variety to choose from and is a great way to get the most out of your counter service dining credits.
If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan it is $9.99 for children and $16.99 for adults.
- Planning some down time with your kids? Use the Resort Playgrounds! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Mediterranean Sliders (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012