Where can you find it at?
Coronado Springs Resort-Pepper Market Food Court
What is it?
Penne Alfredo,Orrechiete (three meat bolognese),Rosemary red potatoes,loaded mashed potatoes, Pork with lime glaze,Yucatecan spiced grilled chicken with fresh chile salsa *this is just a sample of what there is available*
Why you want it-
Pepper Market is one of the best ways to get your money’s worth for a counter service credit if you are on the Disney Dining Plan.They have changed the way you use your credits. Now it is a all you care to eat buffet compared to one entree,one drink and one dessert.You can visit their many food stations as much as you like.They have a huge variety to choose from and is a great way to get the most out of your counter service dining credits.
If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan it is $9.99 for children and $16.99 for adults.
- Planning some down time with your kids? Use the Resort Playgrounds! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Mediterranean Sliders (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012