Where can you find it at?
Coronado Springs Resort-Pepper Market Food Court
What is it?
Penne Alfredo,Orrechiete (three meat bolognese),Rosemary red potatoes,loaded mashed potatoes, Pork with lime glaze,Yucatecan spiced grilled chicken with fresh chile salsa *this is just a sample of what there is available*
Why you want it-
Pepper Market is one of the best ways to get your money’s worth for a counter service credit if you are on the Disney Dining Plan.They have changed the way you use your credits. Now it is a all you care to eat buffet compared to one entree,one drink and one dessert.You can visit their many food stations as much as you like.They have a huge variety to choose from and is a great way to get the most out of your counter service dining credits.
If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan it is $9.99 for children and $16.99 for adults.
- Planning some down time with your kids? Use the Resort Playgrounds! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Mediterranean Sliders (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!