What is it?
A Giant Peanut Butter Cup with Mickey’s face on it (It’s almost too cute to eat….but not really!)
Where Can You Find It?
At Goofy’s Candy Company in Downtown Disney
Why do you want it?
It is, in a word, DELICIOUS – smooth and creamy peanut butter inside (similar to a Reese’s in flavor but super creamy!), milk chocolate outside that was high quality melt-in-your-mouth chocolate goodness! The Mickey head medallion was made of dark chocolate and was harder than the rest of the chocolate, so it was easier to remove that and eat it seperately – again, high quality chocolate that was truly yummy!
You will definitely want to pick one of these up next time you are at Goofy’s Candy Company. Check out their other mouth-watering treats while you are there too!
- Disney Food Confession – The Mickey Dessert Puzzle (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confessions – Zebra Domes (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Catie (see all)
- Walt Disney World Planning – ADR’s For First Timers - October 20, 2014
- Counter Service In Downtown Disney – Where To Grab A Quick Bite - October 16, 2014
- Disney DIY – Halloween Decor And More! - October 14, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!