What is it?
A Giant Peanut Butter Cup with Mickey’s face on it (It’s almost too cute to eat….but not really!)
Where Can You Find It?
At Goofy’s Candy Company in Downtown Disney
Why do you want it?
It is, in a word, DELICIOUS – smooth and creamy peanut butter inside (similar to a Reese’s in flavor but super creamy!), milk chocolate outside that was high quality melt-in-your-mouth chocolate goodness! The Mickey head medallion was made of dark chocolate and was harder than the rest of the chocolate, so it was easier to remove that and eat it seperately – again, high quality chocolate that was truly yummy!
You will definitely want to pick one of these up next time you are at Goofy’s Candy Company. Check out their other mouth-watering treats while you are there too!
- Disney Food Confession – The Mickey Dessert Puzzle (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confessions – Zebra Domes (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Catie (see all)
- Disney World Character Meal Tips with Toddlers - March 22, 2017
- Tips for Traveling to Disney World with your WHOLE Family - March 14, 2017
- Do it yourself with these Delicious Disney Desserts! - March 14, 2017