What is it?
A Giant Peanut Butter Cup with Mickey’s face on it (It’s almost too cute to eat….but not really!)
Where Can You Find It?
At Goofy’s Candy Company in Downtown Disney
Why do you want it?
It is, in a word, DELICIOUS – smooth and creamy peanut butter inside (similar to a Reese’s in flavor but super creamy!), milk chocolate outside that was high quality melt-in-your-mouth chocolate goodness! The Mickey head medallion was made of dark chocolate and was harder than the rest of the chocolate, so it was easier to remove that and eat it seperately – again, high quality chocolate that was truly yummy!
You will definitely want to pick one of these up next time you are at Goofy’s Candy Company. Check out their other mouth-watering treats while you are there too!
- Disney Food Confession – The Mickey Dessert Puzzle (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confessions – Zebra Domes (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Catie (see all)
- Great Restaurant Choices for First Time Visitors at Walt Disney World - March 28, 2015
- Disney DIY – Gifts For Disney Lovers - March 23, 2015
- Top Animal Kingdom Attractions For First Timers - March 16, 2015