Where can you find it at?
Tangierine Cafe-World Showcase at Epcot
What is it?
Three Pita Pockets — Lamb, Chicken and Falafel with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh.
Why you want it?
It’s a great way to sample their chicken,lamb and falafel all at once.The meal was very filling and did not disappoint.It was a great use of a counter service dining
credit.There was no room for even the baklava!
You can find this on the menu for $14.99 OR if you are using the Disney Dining Plan it is 1 Counter Service Credit.
If you have a Disney Food Confession email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know the What, Where, and Why you love it so much. We would love to feature your picture and link to your website or blog if you have one.
- Disney Food Confession – Wild Africa Trek Meal (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012