What is it?
Three Pita Pockets — Lamb, Chicken and Falafel with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh.
Why you want it?
It’s a great way to sample their chicken,lamb and falafel all at once.The meal was very filling and did not disappoint.It was a great use of a counter service dining
credit.There was no room for even the baklava!
You can find this on the menu for $14.99 OR if you are using the Disney Dining Plan it is 1 Counter Service Credit.
If you have a Disney Food Confession email me at email@example.com. Let me know the What, Where, and Why you love it so much. We would love to feature your picture and link to your website or blog if you have one.
- Disney Food Confession – Wild Africa Trek Meal (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession – Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Dulcie (see all)
- Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale - June 1, 2012
- The Amazing Cocktail-Shaking Romance featuring Tom Cruise is coming to Blu-ray June 5th 2012 - May 15, 2012
- MNSSHP What in the world is this? - May 6, 2012