Disney Food Confession – Chocolate & Caramel Rice Krispie Treat
Where to find it: Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s World Showcase Germany Pavilion
What is it? A huge rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel.
Why you want it: “Dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel” sounds like the perfect afternoon treat for me. These rice krispie treats are huge compared to normal rice krispie treats; plenty to split with your friend or family member who ordered a different yummy treat to split from Karamell-Küche.
- Caramels from Karamell Kuche (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Giant Rice Krispie Treat Heads (disneyfoodblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Brenda (see all)
- Disney Rewards Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet - May 21, 2014
- Do you tip Mousekeeping while you are at Walt Disney World? - October 30, 2012
- A Birthday Tribute to Our Friend, Ken! - September 12, 2012