Where to find it: Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s World Showcase Germany Pavilion
What is it? A huge rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel.
Why you want it: “Dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel” sounds like the perfect afternoon treat for me. These rice krispie treats are huge compared to normal rice krispie treats; plenty to split with your friend or family member who ordered a different yummy treat to split from Karamell-Küche.
- Caramels from Karamell Kuche (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Giant Rice Krispie Treat Heads (disneyfoodblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Brenda (see all)
- Disney Rewards Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet - May 21, 2014
- Do you tip Mousekeeping while you are at Walt Disney World? - October 30, 2012
- A Birthday Tribute to Our Friend, Ken! - September 12, 2012