Where to find it: Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s World Showcase Germany Pavilion
What is it? A huge rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel.
Why you want it: “Dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel” sounds like the perfect afternoon treat for me. These rice krispie treats are huge compared to normal rice krispie treats; plenty to split with your friend or family member who ordered a different yummy treat to split from Karamell-Küche.
- Caramels from Karamell Kuche (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Giant Rice Krispie Treat Heads (disneyfoodblog.com)
Latest posts by Brenda (see all)
- Disney Rewards Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet - May 21, 2014
- Do you tip Mousekeeping while you are at Walt Disney World? - October 30, 2012
- A Birthday Tribute to Our Friend, Ken! - September 12, 2012
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!