Where to find it: Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s World Showcase Germany Pavilion
What is it? A huge rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel.
Why you want it: “Dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel” sounds like the perfect afternoon treat for me. These rice krispie treats are huge compared to normal rice krispie treats; plenty to split with your friend or family member who ordered a different yummy treat to split from Karamell-Küche.
- Caramels from Karamell Kuche (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Giant Rice Krispie Treat Heads (disneyfoodblog.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Brenda (see all)
- Disney Rewards Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet - May 21, 2014
- Do you tip Mousekeeping while you are at Walt Disney World? - October 30, 2012
- A Birthday Tribute to Our Friend, Ken! - September 12, 2012