Where to find it: Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s World Showcase Germany Pavilion
What is it? A huge rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel.
Why you want it: “Dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with caramel” sounds like the perfect afternoon treat for me. These rice krispie treats are huge compared to normal rice krispie treats; plenty to split with your friend or family member who ordered a different yummy treat to split from Karamell-Küche.
- Caramels from Karamell Kuche (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- Giant Rice Krispie Treat Heads (disneyfoodblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Brenda (see all)
- Disney Rewards Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet - May 21, 2014
- Do you tip Mousekeeping while you are at Walt Disney World? - October 30, 2012
- A Birthday Tribute to Our Friend, Ken! - September 12, 2012