An employee of the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida was accused of distributing child pornography this week. Kentriale Barnes was a twenty-eight year old custodian at the campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. This Disney employee was caught sharing child pornography with an undercover police officer. According to The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Barnes admitted that he has been looking at child pornography for a few years and is aware that it is illegal.
Investigators have reported that there is no connection to the Walt Disney World Resort or Fort Wilderness, other than the fact that it is the location where Barnes was arrested. Barnes distributed three images to an undercover officer, and four images were later found on a computer at his Orlando home. Investigators reported that the images showed young girls together, a young girl with an adult man, and a young girl with her young brother. Barnes’ girlfriend cooperated with police and tipped off authorities that he was at his employment the day of arrest. Barnes is being held at the Orange County Jail on $11,500 bond.
This is such a shame that people participate in activities like this, especially when working for such a family-centered company.
- Disney Network Employee Fired for Child Porn Charges (chipandco.com)
- Disney employee arrested at workplace (clickorlando.com)
Latest posts by Siera (see all)
- Meet Anna and Elsa This Summer on Select Disney Cruises - July 27, 2014
- Request Your 2015 Disney Vacation Package Quote - July 18, 2014
- Sign Up to be Notified As Soon As Disney’s 2015 Packages Are Available - July 14, 2014