We have some bad news to share with you about the 2013 Disney Dining Plan. Along with everything else at Disney World the cost of food is going up.
Here are the details for 2013:
Quick-Service Dining Plan (all year long) $37.58 per night ages 10 and up $14.32 per night age 3 to 9 (2012 was $34.99 and $11.99). See more info on the Quick Service Dining Plan page.
Standard Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season) $55.59 per night ages 10 and up $17.16 per night age 3 to 9 (2012 was $51.54 and $15.02). (Peak Season) $56.94 per night ages 10 and up $18.16 per night ages 3 to 9 012 was $53.54 and $16.02. Read all about the Standard Dining Plan!
Deluxe Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season) $99.97 per night ages 10 and up $26.84 per night ages 3 to 9 (2012 was $85.52 and $23.79). (Peak Season) $102.27 per night ages 10 and up $28.91 per night ages 3 to 9 012 was $89.52 and $25.79.
Le Cellier will also switch to 2 table service credits for lunch in 2013.
For more information visit the best Disney Food Site on the planet. Disney Food Blog!
- Top 5 Ways to Save Money on a Disney Vacation (chipandco.com)
- 2013 Disney Dining Plan Details Released (chipandco.com)
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Episode VII Fans Celebrate Rey Day 2016 at Disneyland Park - January 27, 2016
- 10 Disney Souvenirs You’ll Be Glad You Bought - December 30, 2015
- Walt in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps Tour Review - September 4, 2015