We have some bad news to share with you about the 2013 Disney Dining Plan. Along with everything else at Disney World the cost of food is going up.
Here are the details for 2013:
Quick-Service Dining Plan (all year long) $37.58 per night ages 10 and up $14.32 per night age 3 to 9 (2012 was $34.99 and $11.99). See more info on the Quick Service Dining Plan page.
Standard Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season) $55.59 per night ages 10 and up $17.16 per night age 3 to 9 (2012 was $51.54 and $15.02). (Peak Season) $56.94 per night ages 10 and up $18.16 per night ages 3 to 9 012 was $53.54 and $16.02. Read all about the Standard Dining Plan!
Deluxe Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season) $99.97 per night ages 10 and up $26.84 per night ages 3 to 9 (2012 was $85.52 and $23.79). (Peak Season) $102.27 per night ages 10 and up $28.91 per night ages 3 to 9 012 was $89.52 and $25.79.
Le Cellier will also switch to 2 table service credits for lunch in 2013.
For more information visit the best Disney Food Site on the planet. Disney Food Blog!
- Top 5 Ways to Save Money on a Disney Vacation (chipandco.com)
- 2013 Disney Dining Plan Details Released (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Disney’s Character Warehouse: A Diamond in the Rough - August 2, 2015
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014