In 2014, Disney Cruise Line will offer new itineraries, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from homeports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
If you are a Platinum or Gold Castaway Club Member, you can book the new itineraries by phone beginning at 8 a.m. ET, Feb. 13, 2013. Bookings open to all Guests on Feb. 14, 2013 – perfect timing for a magical Valentine’s Day gift!
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! She also has her own page Through the Looking Glass with her love of Disney and Travel.
- Coming to Disney Summer 2013 (chipandco.com)
- Disney Cruise Line Unveils 2014 Schedule and Adds a New Port in Colombia! (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by guest blogging (see all)
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014
- Disney makes it Magical…. - August 5, 2014