In 2014, Disney Cruise Line will offer new itineraries, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from homeports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
If you are a Platinum or Gold Castaway Club Member, you can book the new itineraries by phone beginning at 8 a.m. ET, Feb. 13, 2013. Bookings open to all Guests on Feb. 14, 2013 – perfect timing for a magical Valentine’s Day gift!
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! She also has her own page Through the Looking Glass with her love of Disney and Travel.
- Coming to Disney Summer 2013 (chipandco.com)
- Disney Cruise Line Unveils 2014 Schedule and Adds a New Port in Colombia! (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Episode VII Fans Celebrate Rey Day 2016 at Disneyland Park - January 27, 2016
- 10 Disney Souvenirs You’ll Be Glad You Bought - December 30, 2015
- Walt in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps Tour Review - September 4, 2015