It’s “Back to School” season, but school supplies aren’t the only things you can save on this September. Disney Cruise Line is offering special rates on each of its four ships for sailings in September. That’s a whole lot of savings and everyone knows the first week of school is all fluff anyway!
Let’s start with the two newest ships: The Disney Dream and The Disney Fantasy and their popular itineraries:
- Disney Dream: 4-night Bahamian cruises starting at $660 per person*
- Disney Fantasy: 7-night Caribbean cruises starting at $990 per person*
These ships have so much to offer:
- The AquaDuck, the first water coaster at sea
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Luxurious staterooms designed with your family’s comfort in mind
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to casual, quick-service venues
- Fun and imaginative youth clubs for kids, tweens and teens
- Senses Spa & Salon, offering a full menu of rejuvenating therapies
- Sparkling pools and splashtacular play spaces
The Classic ships also have specials for September sailings:
- Disney Wonder: 7-night California Coast Pixar sailings starting at $599 per person** These are the first ever Pixar themed cruises and will offer a look behind-the-scenes at upcoming Pixar films, special Pixar themed art and more
- Disney Magic: 7-night Western Caribbean sailings from Galveston, Texas. Available most sail dates September 22 to November 10, 2012
Book with your resident cruise expert PixieMichele and receive onboard credits based on your cruise price. Onboard credits can be used for just about anything onboard including Port Adventures, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages and merchandise.
$1,000-$1,099 cruise cost=$25 on board credit
$2,000-$2,999 cruise cost=$50 on board credit
$3,000-$3,999 cruise cost=$75 on board credit
$4,000-$4,999 cruise cost=$100 on board credit
$5,000-$5,999 cruise cost=$150 on board credit
$6,000-$6,999 cruise cost=$200 on board credit
$7,000-$7,999 cruise cost=$250 on board credit
$8,000-$8,999 cruise cost=$300 on board credit
$9,000-$9,999 cruise cost=$350 on board credit
$10,000-$10,999 cruise cost=$400 on board credit
**Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking for all guests and is non-refundable
- Full legal names of all guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed
- Specific staterooms on GTY category rooms will be assigned at a later time, based on availability
- Gratuities, government taxes and fees and port adventures are not included
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- These offers cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- Offers are subject to Disney Cruise Line terms and Conditions and the cruise contract
- Other terms and conditions may apply
- Disney Cruise Line’s Magical Cruise Adventure Sweepstakes (chipandco.com)
- Pack Like a Pro for a Disney Cruise (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.