Hey there guys and gals your favorite Disney Gossip columnist Anonymouse here.
In breaking news Disney has just confirmed the name change of the spa in Disney Aulani to Laniwai. Here is the report from Disney Parks Blog:
The spa at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, has a new name: Laniwai, meaning “freshwater heaven.” As we met with our Hawaiian cultural consultants to examine the spa and some of its unique qualities, the focus on Hawaiian connection to and reverence for nature inspired some new thinking about the spa name. The name Laniwai embraces the cultural and spiritual significance of rainbows: a magical phenomenon occurring when Ua (rain) and sunshine combine. The rainbow symbolizes joy, life, growth, greenery and good fortune.
And now a video
Now that I have reported that breaking news I can now ask if anyone would like me to accompany them to Aulani or if Disney would like to sponsor a trip I would be happy to
relax report on the all new Disney Vacation Club resort.
I would be happy to
lounge around photograph the resort while giving day old up to date news reports on my least absolute favorite Disney website Stitch Chip and Company.
That is all the time I have for today. See you kiddies next time.
- Go Behind the Magic at Aulani with Samantha Brown (chipandco.com)
- Aulani Disney Resort and Spa Construction Updates (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018
- Is Disney World Extending 60-Day FastPass+ Window to Select Good Neighbor Hotels? - October 23, 2017
- Is the Enchanted Tiki Room Attraction Getting a New Moana Overlay? - September 26, 2017