This week I have some interesting news from a great little site I follow Theme Park Insider. According to their site Disney is doing away with the no expire ticket option on Walt Disney World Tickets. When purchasing tickets on their all new website there is no longer an no expiration option available. According to readers you can still access the old Disney website or call and get them their, but for how long?
I believe Disney in their attempts to combat ticket fraud and the roll of out the new Disney My Magic+ they are tying to do away with tickets all together and this is one step in that direction. Also many of the ticket booths around WDW are pulling down the No Expire information all together.
From what I have read on the Chip and Co Facebook page the whole wristband debate is getting mixed reviews. Some people like the idea, and others do not like that Disney can track your every movement. What do you think? Let me know in the comment box below.
Update* – I just called and found out that the “No Expiration” option is still available but no longer on the site. I was told you would have to call the reservation line or add that option at any of the theme parks. I could not get any info as to why it is no longer on the site but at least you can still get this option if you like. -Sunshine
- Disney Confidential – Main Street Bakery to Re-open with Starbucks Products on May 18th (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Waterside Restaurant coming to Morocco Pavilion (chipandco.com)
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Anna and Kristoff Meet and Greet at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? - September 19, 2014
- FROZEN expansion and character eliminations at Goofy’s Kitchen coming to Disneyland? - September 13, 2014
- Changes Coming to EPCOT Entertainment? - August 28, 2014