This week I have some interesting news from a great little site I follow Theme Park Insider. According to their site Disney is doing away with the no expire ticket option on Walt Disney World Tickets. When purchasing tickets on their all new website there is no longer an no expiration option available. According to readers you can still access the old Disney website or call and get them their, but for how long?
I believe Disney in their attempts to combat ticket fraud and the roll of out the new Disney My Magic+ they are tying to do away with tickets all together and this is one step in that direction. Also many of the ticket booths around WDW are pulling down the No Expire information all together.
From what I have read on the Chip and Co Facebook page the whole wristband debate is getting mixed reviews. Some people like the idea, and others do not like that Disney can track your every movement. What do you think? Let me know in the comment box below.
Update* – I just called and found out that the “No Expiration” option is still available but no longer on the site. I was told you would have to call the reservation line or add that option at any of the theme parks. I could not get any info as to why it is no longer on the site but at least you can still get this option if you like. -Sunshine
- Disney Confidential – Main Street Bakery to Re-open with Starbucks Products on May 18th (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Waterside Restaurant coming to Morocco Pavilion (chipandco.com)
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Is the Enchanted Tiki Room Attraction Getting a New Moana Overlay? - September 26, 2017
- Could Major Layoffs Be Coming Soon For Disney Parks and Resorts? - September 19, 2017
- Is Coco Being Added To The Mexico Pavilion And Replacing the Gran Fiesta Tour? - September 11, 2017