Hey there guys and gals! It’s me… Anonymouse and I have heard something interesting about WDW from various sources. What could it be you ask??? Wait no longer, read on, and your need to know is coming soon.
Basically, as Disney’s journey into the digital age moves forward, sources around the net, are saying that Walt Disney World is getting fancy charging stations, (just having charging stations will be a bonus, right?) So no more plugging your phone into the only outlet at The Brown Derby while everyone wonders who left their phone? It can not be just me that happens too…anyone, anyone? But I digress. With the news that there is going to be charging stations all over WDW this is even extra incentive for someone to teach
Chimp Chip how to use a phone or computer.
I am not mentioning Disneyland because they already have charging stations, though maybe not as fancy as these new ones are going to be, but truly a charging station really only has so many uses.
Sounds pretty cool and really surprising it took this long to figure out that people need this? Yes, I know it just means more working on vacation for some of us, but those new apps Disney has out makes it worth it to others! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Confidential – Something New is Coming to Animal Kingdom! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Are Wristbands Going to Replace Tickets at Disney? (chipandco.com)
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Dates for the 2015 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - February 25, 2015
- Pirates of the Caribbean will be Shut Down All Summer - February 24, 2015
- Be Our Guest Fastpass Testing is Over, Off-site Guests go Wild!! - February 1, 2015