Disney and weddings have been symbiotic for a long time now…What Disney lover has not thought about getting engaged, married or renewing vows at Disney? I admit I am guilty! I have ordered the wedding videos and dreamed about the day I can have Cinderella’s carriage drive me down Main Street, USA (yes in my dreams I get married in front of the castle…again it is a dream I know.)
One bride and groom decided to live out her Disney dreams and went all out on her wedding theme. She did not have the wedding in Disney, pretty far from anything Disney related in fact, but instead had a Disney-themed wedding in St. Louis, Missouri. Jamie and Chris are the bride and groom and Shari Photography told the story in pictures below. From her Ariel hair and brushing it with a fork, to her bridesmaids being all the other Disney princesses (which is how I think it should be!) and the ushers being the Disney princes, I would say she had the perfect Disney wedding for her dreams!
These are just a few pictures of this “Under the Sea” wedding that are some of my favorites…tell me what type of Disney wedding do you want to have?
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding & Honeymoons: 2nd Annual Bridal Showcase (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Resort Turns Up the Romance During “True Love” Week All Part of Limited Time Magic (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Disney’s Character Warehouse: A Diamond in the Rough - August 2, 2015
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014