NEW! Disney Attractions+ now available at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts. With Attractions+ you can take home all your Attraction images, taken within a 14 day visit to the parks, for $44.95.
How does it work?
- RIDE: Ride one of the participating Attractions
- ASSOCIATE: Present your Attractions+ card at the Attraction Imaging Sales Center within 24 hours of riding to associate your photo.
- CLAIM: Visit DisneyPhotoPass.com and enter the ID on the back of the card.
- DOWNLOAD: Go to “My Downloads” to access your Attractions+ photo downloads.
Disney Attractions+ is available for purchase at any of the participating Attractions.
Walt Disney World Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Test Track
Disneyland Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, California Screamin, Radiator Springs Racers, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Let us know if you are going to check this out in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Pandora – The World of Avatar Annual Passholder Preview Registration now available! - March 24, 2017
- Fastpass+ Options now open for Pandora: World of Avatar - March 24, 2017
- Sneak Peek of the Menu for Satu’li Canteen in Pandora—The World of Avatar - March 20, 2017