Free dining was just announced the morning for Disney Visa cardholders. The details are sketchy right now, but here’s what we know:
- When you call, you have to ask for free dining.
- It’s for travel between 8/14 – 10/2, but you must book by August 14th.
- The plan being offered is the quick service plan. If you want to upgrade to the regular dining plan, It costs about $10 more per day for an adult to upgrade and an additional $2 per day for a child to upgrade.
- Apparently, reservations have been swamped, so be prepared for a long wait when you call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE) or call your travel agent.
- When we hear about this offer being available to the general public, we’ll post the news here. There are pretty major rumors coming that Disney will offer this on May 3rd, so watch this space.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
This account is for Past and Present Bloggers who love Disney and want to share that love with you.
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014
Disney Announces Free Dining for Disney Visa Rewards Cardholders. was last modified: July 20th, 2013 by