Free dining was just announced the morning for Disney Visa cardholders. The details are sketchy right now, but here’s what we know:
- When you call, you have to ask for free dining.
- It’s for travel between 8/14 – 10/2, but you must book by August 14th.
- The plan being offered is the quick service plan. If you want to upgrade to the regular dining plan, It costs about $10 more per day for an adult to upgrade and an additional $2 per day for a child to upgrade.
- Apparently, reservations have been swamped, so be prepared for a long wait when you call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE) or call your travel agent.
- When we hear about this offer being available to the general public, we’ll post the news here. There are pretty major rumors coming that Disney will offer this on May 3rd, so watch this space.
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by guest blogging (see all)
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014
- Disney makes it Magical…. - August 5, 2014
Disney Announces Free Dining for Disney Visa Rewards Cardholders. was last modified: July 20th, 2013 by