Disney Announces New 2013 Theme “Limited Time Magic” – So what is it exactly?
If the brand new Fantasyland wasn’t enough reason to start planning your Disney vacation in 2013, now Disney has announced “Limited Time Magic” throughout the parks as well.
If the brand new Fantasyland expansion wasn’t enough reason to start planning your Disney Vacation in 2013, Disney has now announced “Limited Time Magic” throughout the parks as well.
So what IS “Limited Time Magic“?
Limited time Magic will allow guests to experience extra sprinkles of Pixie Dust during their vacations to Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort. These limited time MAGICAL opportunities will disappear as quickly as they appeared, lasting approximately one week per event or activity. These activities will range from park-wide events, culinary treats to limited edition merchandise and much much more!
Some examples Disney has released are:
- True Love: Celebrate romance and enchantment throughout Valentine’s Week with special moments and entertainment geared to lovebirds. Disney Princes join their Princesses to meet Park Guests in special settings, prix fixe menus turn up at select restaurants and Valentine’s collectibles will be offered for the week.
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and Guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- Long Lost Friends Week: Lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opportunities with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight your Clients. And Disney Guests even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.
- Pirate Week: Why talk like a pirate one day when you could celebrate these scalawags all week-long? The adventures of Jack Sparrow come to life-like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash in which the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: The Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.
- Unleash the Villains: Friday the 13th in September 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park are staying open until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other Disney Villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief.
- Golden Horseshoe Revue: The fabled Frontierland show returns to Disneyland Park for one month only, bringing back the corny jokes and enduring songs that were often enjoyed by Walt Disney himself.
Let me help you plan an AMAZING Disney vacation in 2013 so you can help experience this Magic for yourself! For ALL 2013 packages I am offering a Disney gift card and personalized Disney tote bag as booking incentives.
What do YOU think about the 2013 Limited Time Magic Announcement? What event are you most looking forward to and what do YOU wish Disney would include during the week you are there to make it more Magical?
Lesley is a travel agent with Pixie Vacations. If you are interested in booking a Disney vacation email her at Lesley@PixieVacations.com or check her out at www.destinationmagic.com . Lesley offers Disney gift card booking incentives and free personalized Disney tote bags (which you have seen featured on Chip and Co) as well as dining reservations and personalized itinerary planning for FREE as a part of her service to you.