Travel agents can now book 2011 vacation packages to the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort for their clients through Walt Disney Travel Company. These packages, for travel from Jan. 1, 2011, through Dec. 31, 2011, feature plenty of new and exciting elements for a magical family celebration.
At Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Fla., Walt Disney Travel Company Magic Your Way packages feature “Magical Extras”+ that will help clients explore Disney beyond the theme parks. These packages are for arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2011.
New and enhanced benefits include discounts to an array of activities for the whole family, such as:
- A 15% discount on the regular hourly rate at a Children’s Activity Center at a select Disney Resort hotel.
- A Walt Disney World marina discount giving guests 15% off the regular price of any boat rental and 15% off the regular price of select Guided Bass Fishing Excursions at participating marina locations.
- A 15% discount on select services of 50 minutes or greater at Niki Bryan Spa locations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
To begin the magic at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif., clients may receive one “welcome” call per package from a Disney Character when the travel agent books a package online. Also, every Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package includes the chance to interact with some classic Disney Characters in Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness*, one hour before Mickey’s Toontown opens to the public.
In addition, those who buy a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket will receive one Magic Morning early admission* into Disneyland Park before the park opens to the public, as well as the Park Hopper benefit of same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure theme parks. As an added convenience, clients will receive preferred seating** at select attractions at Disney California Adventure Park. Lastly, each guest will receive one exclusive collectible pin, lanyard and luggage tag.
Other reasons to visit Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in 2011:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Park will re-open the newly re-imagined 3-D digital Star Tours attraction. The experience is set in the time between the two Star Wars™ trilogies and features familiar characters and locations.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure Park will also feature a new show: Disney Channel Rocks. The show will celebrate Disney Channel original movies, including the High School Musical series, Camp Rock, StarStruck and more.
- Disneyland Park will feature the new Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.
- Opening in Disney California Adventure Park in 2011 will be Goofy’s Sky School and The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, where guests will dive into the magnificent scenes and magical songs from the movie.
- Disney California Adventure Park will continue to host viewings of the highly acclaimed World of Color after-dark water spectacular.