Disney Springs Culinary Director Eddie Thomas hosts an amazing night of food, music and fun when some of Disney Springs’ top culinary talents show off their skills at Epcot’s Party for the Senses on September 23rd as part of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
The event will take place at the World Showcase Events Pavilion from 7:15pm -10:00pm for the Wine View Lounge ticket holders and 7:30pm – 10:00pm for Reserved Seating and Guaranteed Seating ticket holders.
Check out this amazing list of Chef’s who will be participating in the dazzling evening event:
- Yuhi Fujinaga, Morimoto Asia
- James O’Donnell, STK Orlando
- Chad Cyr, The BOATHOUSE®
- David Springett, Planet Hollywood Observatory
- Michael Durbin, House of Blues® Restaurant & Bar
- Steven Richard, Paddlefish
- Art Smith, Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- James Petrakis, The Polite Pig
- Heberto Segura, Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Christian Torres, Frontera Cocina
- Sebastian Amico, Bongos Cuban Café™
- Anthony Thorpe, Splitsville™ Dining Room
- Mo Lakmichi, Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Jennifer Jones, Disney Springs™ Food Trucks
- Paul Latkowski, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Oscar Prieto, D-Luxe Burger
- Rick Legary, Rainforest Café®
- Team Members at Sprinkles, Sprinkles
- Team Members at Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Yoly Colon and Joseph Lodato, Amorette’s Patisserie
- Michele Huyke, AristoCrêpes
- Amanda Lauder, The Ganachery
Other culinary and beverage offerings during the event include:
- Featured beverages from visiting wineries and breweries
- Artisanal Cheese Selection from Gourmet Foods International
- Douce France Bakery
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
- Melissa’s Produce
- Twinings of London®
- Valrhona Inc.
Party for the Senses is one of the culinary highlights at Food & Wine each year with tickets selling out quickly. For guests looking to attend you have 3 different seating options to choose from:
Category 1: Wine View Lounge – Comes with a private reserved table, artisanal cheeses and a specialty cocktail toast.
- $329 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- 7:15 PM check-in at Main Entrance Guest Relations or the podium located at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
- Transportation will be provided to and from the Main Entrance at the start and end of the event
Category 2: Reserved Seating – Comes with private table seating on the main floor.
- $199 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- 7:30 PM check-in at the podium located at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
Category 3: Guaranteed Seating – Open seating on Main Floor
- $179 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- Guaranteed seating may have obstructed or distant view
- Please note that you will be seated with other Guests
- 7:30 PM check-in at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
Bookings can be made via phone. For guaranteed seating guests should call: 407.939.3378. For Wine View bookings or Reserved Seating, the number to call is 407.939.3378. Guests should note that a valid Epcot theme park ticket is required for admission.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? There are still great 2017 packages to be had and 2018 packages are now on sale! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Fastpass and dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook
Images copyright Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News to your inbox! You can find us online on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Also be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Check Out the Pirate-themed Treasures Available for Purchase at Walt Disney World Resort - September 19, 2017
- Military Rates Now Available for Fall 2017 Disney Cruise Line Sailings - September 19, 2017
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue To Reopen at Fort Wilderness Campground On September 20th. - September 18, 2017