Disney foodies mark you calendars. As we inch ever closer to the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, Disney is slowly starting to reveal details of the festival line up. Today it was announced that the ever popular culinary demonstrations are making a comeback and sessions will be available to book beginning July 20th.
Each demonstration provides guests with an opportunity to expand their culinary skill set and can cover a wide range of topics from wine tastings, to learning how to make your own sushi to chocolate workshops. The possibilities are endless.
Though Disney hasn’t yet revealed the topics of the demonstrations covered this year, we do know that the workshops sell out quickly so you’ll want book in your culinary seminar as close to the 20th as possible. Here’s some quick facts to help you in the planning process.
- Seminars run through the duration of the festival (August 31st to November 13th).
- Last year they were held Monday thru Thursdays at 2:30 pm and Fridays thru Sunday’s at 12.15pm and 2:30pm.
- We also know that the cost of the workshops will be $17 per guest and does not include taxes or theme park admission (which is required).
- Each workshop lasts approximately 45 minutes
We would expect an announcement on the content of these workshops to be released any day now so readers are encouraged to watch this space for the latest 2017 International Food & Wine Festival news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Epcot? There are still great 2017 packages to be had. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Fastpass and dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney is cutting back on Cast Members Hours - July 22, 2017
- Check Out the Latest Must-have Disneyland Souvenir Tumbler - July 21, 2017
- Could Bill Hader Be Joining Anna Kendrick in A Disney Movie About a Female Santa Claus? - July 21, 2017