Disney foodies mark you calendars. As we inch ever closer to the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, Disney is slowly starting to reveal details of the festival line up. Today it was announced that the ever popular culinary demonstrations are making a comeback and sessions will be available to book beginning July 20th.
Each demonstration provides guests with an opportunity to expand their culinary skill set and can cover a wide range of topics from wine tastings, to learning how to make your own sushi to chocolate workshops. The possibilities are endless.
Though Disney hasn’t yet revealed the topics of the demonstrations covered this year, we do know that the workshops sell out quickly so you’ll want book in your culinary seminar as close to the 20th as possible. Here’s some quick facts to help you in the planning process.
- Seminars run through the duration of the festival (August 31st to November 13th).
- Last year they were held Monday thru Thursdays at 2:30 pm and Fridays thru Sunday’s at 12.15pm and 2:30pm.
- We also know that the cost of the workshops will be $17 per guest and does not include taxes or theme park admission (which is required).
- Each workshop lasts approximately 45 minutes
We would expect an announcement on the content of these workshops to be released any day now so readers are encouraged to watch this space for the latest 2017 International Food & Wine Festival news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Epcot? There are still great 2017 packages to be had. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Fastpass and dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney World Releases Time-Lapse Video Showing Magical Christmas Transformation - November 24, 2017
- A Few Out-of-This World Styling Tips for Your Star Wars Day at Sea - November 23, 2017
- Black Panther Meet and Greet to Be Added to Disney California Adventure Park Line-up in Early 2018 - November 22, 2017