When it comes to making magical memories, there’s no place like the Disneyland Resort during the Holidays. Now through Jan. 2, 2011, the season shines more brightly than ever with favorite characters dressed in holiday style and daily performances of “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.. The holiday experiences include special holiday versions of “it’s a small world” and Haunted Mansion, the “Believe …in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular, and a nightly snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Photo credit Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
- Heartwarming Favorites Make Spirits Bright At Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks (chipandco.com)
- Holiday Enchantment Sparkles at Disneyland Resort with Fireworks, Parade, Snowfall Beginning Nov. 12 (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- New Custom Screen Printed T-Shirts being offered for Epcot Festival of the Arts - January 12, 2018
- 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Booth Menus Revealed - January 3, 2018
- Guest chants “Lock him up” and is escorted out of the Hall of Presidents in the Magic Kingdom - December 28, 2017