When it comes to making magical memories, there’s no place like the Disneyland Resort during the Holidays. Now through Jan. 2, 2011, the season shines more brightly than ever with favorite characters dressed in holiday style and daily performances of “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.. The holiday experiences include special holiday versions of “it’s a small world” and Haunted Mansion, the “Believe …in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular, and a nightly snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Photo credit Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
- Heartwarming Favorites Make Spirits Bright At Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks (chipandco.com)
- Holiday Enchantment Sparkles at Disneyland Resort with Fireworks, Parade, Snowfall Beginning Nov. 12 (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Richard Petty Driving Experience set to close this June - March 28, 2015
- DISNEY STORE CELEBRATES 28th ANNIVERSARY WITH SPECIAL ONE-DAY SAVINGS TOMORROW! - March 27, 2015
- Fancy Nancy TV Show and Movie coming to Disney Junior - March 27, 2015