rld Resort hotels Walt Disney Woare eligible for “Disney Signature Services” including extra FastPasses.As a Travel Agent, I am frequently asked how one can receive extra FastPasses or even pay for extra ones. Previously, there was no way for any Walt Disney World Guests to receive extras over the three per person, per day. Until now! Beginning Friday, January 12, 2018, Guests staying in Club Level rooms or suites at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels are eligible for “Disney Signature Services” including extra FastPasses!
To qualify for the extra FastPasses, Guests must purchase a 3-day or longer theme park ticket or an annual pass and a theme park extra for $50 plus tax per Guest per day as part of a new, limited pilot program and will receive the following:
- Three additional FastPass+ selections per day. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
- The opportunity to reserve these three additional FastPass+ selections in more than one theme park when a valid Park Hopper option is also purchased with the ticket.
- A booking window of up to 90 days in advance for these three additional FastPass+ selections and the ability to book them at multiple top-tier attractions. Guests may not repeat the same FastPass+ attraction during a single day.
- Preferred viewing location for nighttime spectaculars, one per day, including Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom Park, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot, Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park. Advanced reservation is required and availability of each nighttime spectacular preferred viewing location is limited.
All theme park Guests with valid theme park admission continue to receive up to three FastPass+ selections at a single park per day at no extra charge, as well as additional day-of in-park selections that may be reserved and redeemed one-at-a-time after those initial three selections are redeemed.
Ready to plan your Club Level Stay at Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- First Look: Concept Art for Donald’s Dino Bash - April 22, 2018
- Regal Cinemas Announces Augmented Reality Experience for Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ - April 21, 2018
- Win a Pair of Disney Parks’ Hot Millennial Pink Ears! - April 21, 2018