Columbia Harbor House at the Magic Kingdom has introduced a couple new menu items that scream Spring! In addition to the infamous Lobster Roll, Guests can also dine on these two new seasonal items:
- Shrimp Wedge Salad: This new healthy addition to the menu features shrimp severed on a bed of Romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, bacon, egg, melon, onions, and cucumbers. The salad is topped off with a Zinfandel Vinagerette dressing. It is $10.99 plus tax or one quick service credit with the Dining Plan.
- Peach Cobbler: Now, for the best part of the meal: dessert! The traditional peach cobbler is topped with a delicious vanilla sauce. It is only $4.29 or a snack credit with a Dining Plan.
Columbia Harbor House is located in the Liberty Square section of the Magic Kingdom.
Now the question is: Which one will you try first?
Let’s start making plans for your visit to the Magic Kingdom and Disney World! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Painting on the “Purple Wall” Under Way - March 23, 2018
- The Headless Horseman Will ‘Return to Sleep Hollow’ at the Fort Wilderness Resort for 2018 - March 23, 2018
- A New Look at Slinky Dog Dash Coming to Toy Story Land - March 22, 2018