Club Penguin Releases Album “The Party Starts Now”
Club Penguin and Walt Disney Records have just released The Party Starts Now, the first-ever EP from the #1 virtual world for kids. Featuring six tracks, The Party Starts Now, includes all of Club Penguin’s hit singles from throughout the year, as well as a new song and a never-before-released bonus track. The EP is now available wherever music is sold, as well as through digital retail including iTunes, Google Play and Amazon.
When released in fall of 2012, “The Party Starts Now” single held the #1 spot on the iTunes Children’s music chart for multiple weeks in a row and the corresponding music video currently has over 2 million views on YouTube. The EP will also include other top Club Penguin songs like “Ghosts Just Wanna Dance” and “Anchors Aweigh,” as well as the new track, “Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman).” And for the first time, players will be able to own a copy of the never-before-released bonus track and YouTube song sensation, “Dubstep Puffle.”
Players who purchase The Party Stars Now EP online or through retail will receive an exclusive virtual item, the ‘Bling-Bling Necklace,’ to wear in-game.
The Party Starts Now EP includes the following tracks:
- “Anchor’s Aweigh”
- “The Party Starts Now”
- “Ghosts Just Wanna Dance”
- “Cool in the Cold”
- “Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)”
- “Dubstep Puffle” (Bonus Track)
- Club Penguin Kicks off 6th Annual Charity Program in #1 Virtual World for Kids (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Three SeaWorld Parks in Orlando Announce Increase to Starting Pay - February 12, 2016
- New Pins coming to Walt Disney World & Disneyland this March - February 11, 2016
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016