Ever dreamed of having a fairy tale moment like Cinderella? Now you can have a Cinderella moment of your own with a new collection of Disney products for children and adults that celebrates the magic and elegance of one of Disney’s most iconic princesses.
In conjunction with the release of Cinderella Diamond Edition, available on Blu-ray™ for the first time on Oct. 2, Disney’s unique assortment of Cinderella-themed products includes toys, fashion, beauty, home décor and collectible items.
Below is a snapshot of the collection, which is available in time for the holiday gifting season.
- Swirling Lights Cinderella Doll – Girls can recreate the magical transformation of Cinderella for the royal ball with the Swirling Lights Cinderella doll by Mattel. By simply pressing on Cinderella’s necklace, the princess’s beautiful blue dress will begin to dazzle with twinkling lights while magical music simultaneously plays. Available now at mass retailers for $29.99.
- Cinderella Costume Collection for Girls – Arriving just in time for Halloween this Disney Store-exclusive collection includes a Cinderella costume ($44.50), Light-Up Cinderella shoes ($16.50), Cinderella tiara ($10.50) and a Light-Up Cinderella wand ($10.50). Available now at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com.
- The Glass Slipper Collection – Blending the classic elegance of Cinderella with today’s footwear trends, this limited-edition shoe collection from DSW ($59.95 to $89.95) will make any woman look fabulous and feel glamorous on her big night. The exquisite shoes bear an embossed carriage logo and a signature blue jewel on the sole, making them not only a great fashion statement, but a stylish collector’s item as well. Available now at DSW stores and dsw.com.
Photo Credit: Disneystore.com
- Disney Store Celebrates Halloween with Spook-tacular Costumes for All Ages from Cinderella, Brave, Marvel’s The Avengers, Disney Fairies and More (chipandco.com)
- Cinderella Diamond Edition Bluray Giveaway (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by guest blogging (see all)
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014
- Disney makes it Magical…. - August 5, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!