Great news! Choza de Margarita from Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion is now open!!! We have a peek at their all-new menu!
Margaritas, Beer and a few food items round out the offerings that will be available. The prices seem right on point for other stands throughout World Showcase.
- Acan Grapefruit – Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, grapefruit liqueur, elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cardamom bitters and ginger beer ($14.50)
- Lime Cucumber – Avión Blanco Tequila, fresh cucumber, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave nectar ($14.25)
- Guava Pink Peppercorn – Zignum Mexcal Reposado, guava nectar, grapefruit liqueur, lime juice, Peychaud’s Bitters and pink peppercorns ($14.00)
- Wild Strawberry – Tequila blanco, strawberry and prickly pear puree, violet flower liquor and lime juice ($10.50)
- Lime – Tequila blanco, lime sweet & sour, orange liquor and agave nectar ($10.25)
- Passion Mango – Tequila blanco, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit and mango puree ($10.25)
- Fiesta – A combination of all three flavors of frozen margaritas ($10.50)
- Dos Equis Amber – Classic Vienna-style lager with subtle hints of roasted malts ($8.75)
- Cerveza Pacifico – Well-balanced taste and light hop character with a crisp, clean finish ($8.75)
- Michelada – Draft beer served with a mix of Clamato (tomato-clam), lime, and orange juice, Maggi, Valencia, Worcestershire and soy sauce ($9.75)
- Tacos al Pastor – grilled pork on fresh homemade corn tortillas with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple and cilantro ($9.25)
- Empanadas de Barbacoa – beef, topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream and queso fresco ($9.75)
- Guacamole – topped with mango and pumpkin seeds, served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina and lime ($7.95)
I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to try out some of these new items!
Thank you to Hannah Chapman for the photo!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Check Out These Festive Holiday Cocktails Available At The Disney Parks - November 20, 2017
- This Secret Menu Peppermint Churro At Disneyland Is Perfect For The Holiday Season - November 19, 2017
- Disneyland’s Eggnog Macaron Will Get You In The Holiday Spirit - November 19, 2017