Great news! Choza de Margarita from Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion is now open!!! We have a peek at their all-new menu!
Margaritas, Beer and a few food items round out the offerings that will be available. The prices seem right on point for other stands throughout World Showcase.
- Acan Grapefruit – Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, grapefruit liqueur, elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cardamom bitters and ginger beer ($14.50)
- Lime Cucumber – Avión Blanco Tequila, fresh cucumber, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave nectar ($14.25)
- Guava Pink Peppercorn – Zignum Mexcal Reposado, guava nectar, grapefruit liqueur, lime juice, Peychaud’s Bitters and pink peppercorns ($14.00)
- Wild Strawberry – Tequila blanco, strawberry and prickly pear puree, violet flower liquor and lime juice ($10.50)
- Lime – Tequila blanco, lime sweet & sour, orange liquor and agave nectar ($10.25)
- Passion Mango – Tequila blanco, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit and mango puree ($10.25)
- Fiesta – A combination of all three flavors of frozen margaritas ($10.50)
- Dos Equis Amber – Classic Vienna-style lager with subtle hints of roasted malts ($8.75)
- Cerveza Pacifico – Well-balanced taste and light hop character with a crisp, clean finish ($8.75)
- Michelada – Draft beer served with a mix of Clamato (tomato-clam), lime, and orange juice, Maggi, Valencia, Worcestershire and soy sauce ($9.75)
- Tacos al Pastor – grilled pork on fresh homemade corn tortillas with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple and cilantro ($9.25)
- Empanadas de Barbacoa – beef, topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream and queso fresco ($9.75)
- Guacamole – topped with mango and pumpkin seeds, served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina and lime ($7.95)
I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to try out some of these new items!
Thank you to Hannah Chapman for the photo!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.