Chip & Company Week in Review, February 20, 2012
Welcome to this week’s edition of the Chip & Company Week in Review. There have been a lot of stories to read about, so here are the stories that caught our eye last week:
- Continuing a Spring Training tradition, the Atlanta Braves will be making the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex their home for the 15th consecutive year, where they will host 18 games from March 3 – April 2nd.
- The Disneyland Refurbishment schedule has been released for March, 2012. Check it out if you’ll be at the park.
- Since the Disneyland Refurbishment schedule was released, so was the Disney World refurbishment schedule for March, 2012 released.
- D23 is getting ready to celebrate their 3rd birthday! To celebrate, they are having a special Twitter contest to give away some cool prizes. The contest started February 17th, and continues until March 10th! Good luck!
- A new Disney Junior toy line was unveiled at the 2012 American International Toy Fair. Check it out to see the new toys!
- If you have little ones, you may want to take a look at these special temporary tattoos for keeping your children safe. Read the article to learn more about SafetyTat, the company behind the idea.
- As most everyone knows, Whitney Houston passed away recently at the young age of 48. RIP Whitney Houston, we remember your legacy with Disney movies.
- With the great changes going on in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World, it’s easy for us on the east coast to forget that there are a lot of changes going on at Disney’s California Adventure. Check out the eight lands that you’ll be able to explore this summer!
- If you love Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World, you’ll need to make sure that you tell all of our California friends about the Earl of Sandwich that is coming to Downtown Disney at Disneyland in the summer of 2012!
- Lastly, for all of you Disney Universe fans out there, you’ll appreciate knowing that there is all new Phineas and Ferb content available for download!
That’s our look at some of the news stories from last week, now let’s take a look at some of the incredible original articles that our writers produce each and every day! Enjoy!
- Brenda writes to us about how the unplanned surprises can add to that incredible Disney Magic!
- Catie writes to us of the best Character meals at Walt Disney World, and where to find them. Thanks for compiling that list, Catie!
- Lastly, Chip shares a strategy for touring Epcot that works well for him and his family. Check out “How to Tour the Parks – Splitting up Epcot” for more information!
That’s all we have for you this week. I hope you have a terrific week, and remember to check out Chip & Company often for the latest in Disney News, Views, Giveaways, and more! To keep up with the latest Disney news and views on the fly, check out the Chip & Company Facebook Page or follow Chip & Company via Twitter! Also, head on over to the Disney for Seniors page and tell Ken you hope he’s feeling better! Ken, get well soon my friend!
- Chip & Company Week in Review, February 13, 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Chip & Company Week in Review, February 6, 2012 (chipandco.com)