Chip and Company Disney News Roundup for December
Hey there guys and gals it is Disney News Roundup Time from your friends at Chip and Company. We have a lot of news so we are going to jump right in..
- Jennifer, Chip and Company’s newest writer, is also a soldier and a mom. She plays clarinet in the army band, and in case you were wondering, that means she’s really, really good. Lucky for us, she’s also a Disney fan. In her recent post on her own blog, she talks about chance meeetings with fans outside of Disney World.
- Speaking of new writers Allie jumps on the scene and tackles one of the hardest questions facing all of us today Beating the Post-Disney Vacation Blues.
- George from Imaginerding, everyone’s second favorite Deek , has just written a review of the book Wally Boag: Crown Prince of Disneyland. Boag was a cast member on opening day in 1955 and performed for twenty-seven years.
- Disney World announces .
- If you’re dreaming about a Disney vacation in 2011, you’ll want to read all about the changes coming in the new year, including the Fantasyland expansion and Disney’s newest cruise ship, the Dream.
- DeAnna, a longtime Chip and Company reader, wrote this thoughtful piece on why you shouldn’t always envy the person in the shorter line. They might just envy you too.
- Okay, I’ll admit it. Those cupcakes were really good, so good I didn’t notice what was missing. And the donut? It was a spiritual experience. Read about how I was forced to eat my words at Babycakes, NYC. Mmmm. Donut. Good.
- Jessica, our Disneyland expert, writes about discovering how reliant you are on your annual pass. Those black out dates hurt!
- One topic that is close to my heart is saving money. Chip shares with us a new series called Disneyworld Planning 101 – Discounts. Some good stuff in there!
- Chip and Company writer Mike has a review on some Ipod Touch apps.
- I’m really enjoying C&C writer Lee’s blog, Disleelandia, and any post entitled Vintage and Weird is going to catch my attention. Here, Lee looks at some early, and creepy, versions of the familiar characters we know and love today.
- The Disney Channel reports its most watched year ever.
- C&C writer Kelly is wickedly funny and has a great eye for detail. Here, she talks about hidden gems in Epcot’s UK pavilion.
- Speaking of Disneyworld Ken is planning his next years vacation and writes Time To Plan Your Trip? Try These 10 Steps!
- Disneyworld Schedule of Events for Jan & Feb of 2011 tells you everything happening at Walt Disney World of the beginning of next year, or you could always check here too Events, Attractions, and More Coming to Disney in 2011
- Lisa has a review of Toy Story Mania’s point and shoot game.
- Did you know next year you can buy Disney Stamps? USPS 2011 Stamp Program Debuts Featuring Disney/Pixar Characters
- Who hasn’t been there, your at Disneyworld and your battery on your cell phone or camera goes dead. What do you do? Chip shares with us his Disney World Quick Tips – Staying Charged
- Hey runners Disney released the runDisney 2011 Disney Parks Marathon Schedule which yours truly will be entered!
- If you’re not watching the video log 2 Lonely Geeks, with Chip and George, check it out. It’s funny and informative and you’ll get to see reviews on the newest games, .
- Current Disney World promotions are ending on December 31st. And now Disney just announced new deals for Disney Visa cardholders. Can more deals be on the way? We’ll keep you posted.
- The Empire Strikes Back may always hold a special place in your nerdy little heart and mine (right next to your old marching band uniform), but now it’s also in the 2010 Film Registry by the Library of Congress.
- Disney has come out with a new cookbook with . Can’t wait to see this one.
I wish I had more space and time to share with you all the top Disney News for December. I suggest dropping by our website, facebook page or even subscribing to our newsletter and have it delivered to you! We hope everyone has a Happy New Year.
- Chip and Company Week in Review for December 13th (chipandco.com)
- November Article Round Up. (chipandco.com)
- Disney Week In Review For December 20th (chipandco.com)