Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is in full swing, and back for 2017 is the festival’s Cheese Studio. I really enjoy a nice glass of wine, and even more so when paired with a delicious cheese. The Cheese Studio is hosted by Boursin Cheese, with a menu of three dishes that will pair perfectly with their wine options.
The Cheese Trio (pictured above) offers both sweet and savory options:
- Profiterole topped with Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese and Orange Apricot Jam.
- Smoked Salmon Pinwheel with Boursin Shallot & Chive Cheese and Everything Seasoning.
- Strawberry Macaroon with Boursin Pepper Cheese.
The tart pictured above is comprised of a Savory Caramelized Onion Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Tart, topped with Cold Arugula Salad and Aged Balsamic.
The menu also features this delicious dish, a Braised Beef “Stroganoff” with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushroom, and Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce.
I love the different ways they have presented the Boursin cheese options, these selections are a step above your classic cheese tray. The studio also has two wine options available:
- Leth Steinagrund Gruner Veltliner, Austria
- Liberated Pinot Noir, California
Are you headed to the 2107 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival? Which food and wine pairing from the Cheese Studio would you choose? If you are planning on eating your way through the festival be sure to check out the Tasting Sampler!
Ready to start planning your 2018 Disney vacation? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Spain Global Marketplace Returns to Food and Wine Festival - September 22, 2017
- Celebrate Halloween with Disneyland’s Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae - September 22, 2017
- Enjoy Epcot’s 35th Anniversary Celebration on October 1st - September 22, 2017