What’s better than an ice cold beer to cool you down when you are on the Planet of Pandora? How about a specialty beer brewed just for Pandora – The World of Avatar?
In addition to all the delectable food and beverages available on Pandora, Disney has also introduced some unique beers to quench every adult explorer’s thirst. The two new beers are called Mo’ara High Country Ale and Hawkes’ Grog Ale. Here is more details on each:
- Mo’ara High Country Ale: An amber Ale brewed for the nature lover with a herbal spice hop aroma and a malty flavor profile featuring notes of caramel, toffee, and nuts
- Hawkes’ Grog Ale: Green in color with a fruity hop character including apricot and peach with a hint of wheat on the finish
Both beers are available at Satu’li Canteen and Pongu Pongu and are available in two different sizes. A 16 ounce pour is $8.25 and a 22 ounce pour is $9.50. If you purchase your brew(s) at Satu’li Canteen, it is served in one of these awesome glasses! (The glasses are not for keeps though!)
I’ll take one of each! How about you?
Let’s start planning your adventure to Pandora – The World of Avatar! Fill out the form below form below or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Green Army Men at Hollywood Studios to Receive Updated Look - February 24, 2018
- Edgar Inciarte and the Atlanta Braves are Poised for a Dominant Season - February 24, 2018
- Cruise the High Seas with Black Panther! - February 23, 2018