Join us at the Disneyland Resort from May 25-27 for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, featuring music, dance, art, food, history and more! Festivities will take place in both it’s a small world Mall in Disneyland park and Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure park. Mickey Mouse will even be there in his Fustanella attire!
Each day from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., these two areas will offer special experiences such as:
“it’s a small world” Mall
- Olympics training with Hercules
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”
- Live performances from Greek musicians and dancers
- Special Greek food offeringsParadise Garden
- Greek wine tastings
- Live performances from Greek musicians
- Kalamatianó line dances
- Special Greek food offerings
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”And on May 26, you’re invited to join Greek celebrity Chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek winemaker Christina Boutari for a special dinner at the Golden Vine Winery in Disney California Adventure park. Reservations and tickets may be purchased online starting March 25, so check back for booking details.Come join us for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, May 25-27 at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Visiting Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure (chipandco.com)
- Marvel Headed to Hong Kong Disneyland (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Check Out the New ‘Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It’ Parade at the Magic Kingdom - October 30, 2014
- Two New Amazing New Dining Experiences are Coming to the New Disney Springs - October 28, 2014
- Magical Mondays – Book by October 31st for your Chance to Win a Maleficent Prize Pack - October 27, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!