Join us at the Disneyland Resort from May 25-27 for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, featuring music, dance, art, food, history and more! Festivities will take place in both it’s a small world Mall in Disneyland park and Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure park. Mickey Mouse will even be there in his Fustanella attire!
Each day from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., these two areas will offer special experiences such as:
“it’s a small world” Mall
- Olympics training with Hercules
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”
- Live performances from Greek musicians and dancers
- Special Greek food offeringsParadise Garden
- Greek wine tastings
- Live performances from Greek musicians
- Kalamatianó line dances
- Special Greek food offerings
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”And on May 26, you’re invited to join Greek celebrity Chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek winemaker Christina Boutari for a special dinner at the Golden Vine Winery in Disney California Adventure park. Reservations and tickets may be purchased online starting March 25, so check back for booking details.Come join us for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, May 25-27 at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Visiting Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure (chipandco.com)
- Marvel Headed to Hong Kong Disneyland (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Celebrate the Epcot Food & Wine Festival at Fulton’s Crab House - August 29, 2015
- Khan Academy launches Pixar in a Box, a behind the scenes look at Pixar Animation Studios - August 28, 2015
- Star Wars Fans Invited to Join Epic Global Event on YOUTUBE - August 27, 2015