Category Archives: Events
Pixie Vacations is at it again with another EXCLUSIVE offer! Book a vacation package with Pixie Vacations and stay at a select Disney Resort during the Food and Wine festival (October 5, 2011 through October 10, 2011) and receive 35%-45% off!
Sample Pricing As follows:
October 5, 2011 through October 10, 2011
2 Adults, 2 Children (age 8 & 12)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
6-Day Base Tickets
1-Day Ticket to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney Quest
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn = $3,006.84
Disney’s Contemporary Resort = $2,877.48
Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside = $2,416.23
Disney’s All Star Music Resort = $2,125.65
All Packages Include:
*Disney Dining Plan
Additional days and room types may be available. Call Pixie Vacations and ask for promotional code EIFWF11.
Some restrictions apply:
Minimum 2-night stay
Payment in full at booking
Book by September 1, 2011
Non-standard rooms may be available, based on availability
Michele@PixieVacations.com for your free quote!
*Book with PIxie Vacations in May or June (for travel anytime) and be entered into a drawing to win a $250 Disney gift card!
Saturday, October 1, 10:30 p.m. – Sunday, October 2, 2011, 3:00 a.m.
The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Finish Line Party will be greatly expanded in 2011, allowing runners and guests to enjoy more of what Epcot has to offer!
This year’s party includes:
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival’s 27 international marketplace kiosks along World Showcase
- 20 additional food and/or beverage locations throughout the park
- Access to select attractions along World Showcase and inside Future World like Soarin’, Test Track, Mission Space, Maelstrom water adventure in the Norway Pavilion and more
- Live entertainment and character meet & greets throughout the evening
Admission to the Finish Line Party is included in Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon & Relay race registration. A limited number of spectator party tickets are available for purchase.
Each spectator Finish Line Party ticket includes:
- Admission into the Finish Line Party plus optional early admission into Epcot® starting at 7:00 p.m. on October 1, 2011
- $10 Disney Gift Card which can be used during the party or at a later date wherever Disney Gift Cards are accepted
Spectator party tickets are extremely limited, so order yours by August 31, 2011 to save up to $20 and receive the commemorative party ticket in advance by mail.
- $59 by August 31, 2011
- $69 between September 1 and September 24, 2011
- $79 between September 25 and October 1, 2011
Tickets ordered after August 31, 2011 will not receive the commemorative ticket and must be picked up at a will-call location on site before the event.
Great news for families that will be at Walt Disney World this Fourth of July!
The Swan and Dolphin is hosting a Family-style BBQ Bash at Fantasia Gardens Pavilion.
Saturday, July 2, 2011. 3:00pm – 8:00PM
Join the fine folks at the Swan and Dolphin for a family-style BBQ Bash at Fantasia Gardens Pavilion. Relax to the music of their live band and enjoy classic carnival games while their chefs cook up some traditional (and not-so-traditional) BBQ fare!
Tickets available the day of event, July 2, 2011, 3:00PM – 8:00PM
Event-inclusive overnight packages also available.
Call 888-828-8850 for details and reservations!
The Florida Project – Vinylmation™ Showcase
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 11, 2011 – 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
On Sunday, September 11, 2011 we celebrate Vinylmation with the Vinylmation™ Showcase. The Vinylmation™ Showcase will take place in World ShowPlace at Epcot® from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Public day for all Epcot® Guests will follow from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Event admission is $40.00 per Guest.
(Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but is required to attend.)
EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- First opportunity to purchase new Vinylmation™ Figures created for The Florida Project
- Silent auction featuring a variety Vinylmation™ items from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Vinylmation™ Trading opportunities.
- Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artists.
- Limited edition commemorative gift.
- Plus extra special surprises throughout the event.
Click here to download a preview catalog of the Vinylmation™ Figures available in this collection.
Guests do not have to register for Disney Trade Celebration 2011 – The Florida Project in order to attend the Vinylmation™ Showcase on Sunday, September 11, 2011. This is a separate ticketed event from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Aljon Go is Chip & Company’s resident Jedi, musician and celebrity interviewer. He regularly visits the Disney Parks and writes about Star Wars, Marvel and Disney films. Follow him on Twitter @JediMouseketeer and his Disney/Star Wars site Jedi Mouseketeer! He’s been in commercial radio for over 16 years and is the station manager and air-talent for the award winning Sorcerer Radio Network and hosts the weekly nighttime vidcast WDW After Dark.