Earlier this month you had the chance to check out Chris’s Top Eats: Disneyworld Counter Service Meals. She had some very interesting choices and stayed away from your average burger and fry locations. I am more of a traditionalist and love a good burger and fries.
Here are my choices for Disneyworld Counter Service Dining Restaurants.
5. Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – I had to start off my list with B&C. Yes they do have one of the best burgers at WDW but they also have ICE CREAM! I have yet to try the kitchen sink, that thing would give Man vs Food a run for his money.
4. Casey’s Corner – A great place to have a hot dog right on Main Street. I was having a hard time picking between here and the Main Street Bakery as they are both really good. Casey has the best viewing location for Wishes Nigh-time Spectacular
3. Sleepy Hollow – One of my favorite places to grab some funnel cake. They have other goodies too but I mainly go for some Fried Dough..Nom Nom Nom
2. Boulangerie Patisserie – We love getting a snack or a sandwich and popping a squat on the table and chairs outside this quaint cafe in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
1. Starring Rolls Cafe – One the best places to get baked goods in all of Disneyworld. Main Street Bakery is good but Starring Rolls is GREAT! Get the Butterfinger Cupcake it is to die for!
This is a very tough list to narrow down as there are some many good, quick counter service locations at Walt Disney World. What are some of your favorite Counter Service locations? Let us know in the comment section below.