Category Archives: Walt Disney Records
If you are a Disney Movie Rewards Member and a Regal Crown Club Member (or you want to be) then you can save some dollars on your family trip to the movies to see Oz the Great and Powerful.
Between March 24, 2013 and March 28, 2013 visit Disney Movie Rewards page HERE and follow the instructions and enter the code DISNEYOZ . You will receive a voucher for one free child’s admission when you purchase two adult tickets to any showing of Oz the Great and Powerful at any Regal Cinemas.
Once you have done this make sure you take the voucher and your Regal Crown Club card so you can save some money! If you do not have a Regal Crown Club card you can get one at no cost by signing up at the box office.
- Save $7 off Wreck it Ralph on Bluray (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Replaces Turnstiles With Apple’s iPod Touch Trial (chipandco.com)
Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity a time or two. Still not sure?
Check out my 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict: Part 2! If you missed Part 1 check it out here.
1. You can navigate the Disney parks better than you can your own hometown.
2. You are known to randomly break into a Disney song without warning.
3. Visits to other theme parks are just disappointing.
Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity time or two. Still not sure? Check out my Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict.
2. You sing the theme to Wishes when watching your town’s 4th of July fireworks display.
3. You ask your family members at least once a day, “where we be right now if we were at Disney?”
4. You get excited when you drive past an airport.
5. You hum the Twilight Zone theme when you board an elevator.
The Walt Disney Company is reportedly considering layoffs after an internal cost-cutting review. The layoffs are being considered at it’s studio as well as other units along with other cost saving measures.
Supposedly Disney is exploring cutbacks in jobs it no longer needs due to improvements in technology and is considering eliminating operations that are redundant. Sources say that the cuts are not 100% definite, but would most likely apply The Walt Disney Studio because it is the least profitable of Disney’s divisions.
Consolidation and cutbacks could also take place at Disney’s interactive unit, which produces online games, and its music division.
Do you think that Disney should be considering cutbacks at this time? And if they need to make cuts where do you think Disney should be looking. Tell us your opinion.
- All New 2013 Walt Disney World Park Maps (chipandco.com)
- Take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan with these helpful tips (chipandco.com)