Category Archives: Consumer Products
Disney has teamed up with Sephora to release a beautiful makeup collection inspired by Disney’s Cinderella. Joining other makeup companies like MAC, Pixie, Urban Decay, and ELF, Sephora has been bitten by the Disney beauty bug!
Included in the set:
- Storybook Eyeshadow Palette (20 shadows) $55.00
- Midnight Hour Eyeshadow Palette (4 shadows) $35.00
- Moonlit Kiss Lipstick Set (4 lipsticks) $25.00
- Cinderella Collection Compact Mirror $20.00
- So This is Love Spray Fragrance Swarovski Edition $175.00
- So This is Love Eau de Parfum Rollerball Fragrance $19.00
- So This is Love Eau de Parfum Spray Fragrance $58.00
- A Brush With Fate Nail Polish Collection $24.50
Disney Consumer Products today announced its Top 10 “must have” gifts for children and families who love and cherish all things Disney. With something for everyone on your list, Disney’s Top 10 holiday gifts are already garnering major awards and accolades from top media, retailers and leading toy industry influencers. The assortment is inspired by stories and characters from across the Disney spectrum including Disney·Pixar Cars, Disney Princess character Cinderella, Disney Fairies, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Marvel’s The Amazing Spider-Man, Winnie the Pooh and Wreck-It Ralph. Early holiday shoppers can find Disney’s hottest toys and gifts now at national retailers, specialty stores, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com.
Disney’s Top 10 “Must Have” gifts include the following:
Gift for All
A one-of-a-kind gift for any Disney fan or budding artist, the Disney Creativity Studiofeatures a “smart” stylus that magically transforms into a pencil, marker, crayon, brush or stamper, for an immersive art experience on iPad. Through engaging activities and coaching from a real Disney artist, kids of all ages can draw and color their favorite Disney characters to create their own customized Disney artwork. Simply download the Disney Creativity Studio App from the App Store and let the artistic adventure begin! SRP $49.99, ages 5+ (for all ages). Disney Creativity Studio includes a code to download the app for free. The app is also available for purchase for $3.99 from the App Store.
This holiday season celebrate your spectacular fashion sense with the newest installment of the D-Signed Collection exclusively at Target!
The Skylar Collection is inspired by Skylar Lewis (Olivia Holt, Kickin’ It), the fearless heroine of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Girl vs. Monster. The stylish pieces of the collection reflect Skylar’s larger-than-life personality and rocker attitude with a cool, fearless edge. The color palette is grounded in neutral black, vibrant fuchsia and bright citron, with grey heather and creamy white to round out the assortment.
Below is a sample of pieces from the collection, which is available now for the holiday gifting season:
- Butterfly Graphic Tank ($14.99) – This citron zip back tank brings a splash of color to any ensemble, complete with gorgeous butterfly graphic embellished with glitter. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
One of the new features is that shoppers are now able to record and customize a “Disney Magical Message” video to send along with any DisneyStore.com gift purchase! Other new features include enhanced tools for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest as well as by desktop, tablet or mobile means! A new animation feature lets users interact with favorite characters and classic Disney films.
The Disney Store retail chain started in 1987. There are now more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America and more than 140 stores worldwide.
Give the new DisneyStore.com a test drive and tell us what you think!
- DisneyStore.com: FREE Shipping on Theme Park Merchandise (couponingtodisney.com)
- Disney Store Celebrates Halloween with Spook-tacular Costumes for All Ages from Cinderella, Brave, Marvel’s The Avengers, Disney Fairies and More (chipandco.com)