Category Archives: Consumer Products
Recently I wrote about the new line of “It’s A Small World” themed bags by LeSportsac – and I was lucky enough to be able to try one out, and I am thrilled to share all about it!
This particular bag is part of the Global Journey collection from LeSportsac, and features multiple countries represented in beige geometric patterns with bursts of color, and dark gray piping/straps. I think what I like most about this pattern is it really can go with just about anything – and the gray accents are the perfect touch.
I’m sure most of you know that Home Depot used to carry Disney paint. Everyone loved the little Mickey heads with sample paint colors and they were great for DIY Disney crafts and projects. Disney has a new partnership now to give all of you Disney fans, Disney paint again! You can add that touch of Disney magic in your homes and kids’ rooms again with Disney paint by Glidden.
Disney and Glidden have partnered to bring you a new line of Disney paint. Most parents want the paint color of their child’s room to match the bedding and decor and this is a great way to help make that available! This paint was made to be easy to use and also designed with children in mind.
“The Disney Paint line is a magical collection of 112 exclusive colors grouped into three palettes, with imaginative Disney-themed names, designed to give parents and children options at every stage, from infant to tween,” said Jason Stewart, director of softlines product development for Disney Consumer Products. “This makes decorating with your child easy and fun – no matter the age.”
The new Disney Paint collections include:
LeSportsac And Disney Turn Mary Blair’s Artwork Into Fashion With The “It’s A Small World” Collection
LeSportsac and Disney began their partnership last summer – bringing us handbags, totes, and accessories featuring the artwork of Mary Blair, whose whimsical design can be seen in Disney’s “It’s A Small World” ride. The full line of products will include 5 limited edition collections, each inspired by a different country. The patterns themselves pay tribute not only to the characters, but also the architecture and designs featured throughout the ride itself.
Disney Consumer Products celebrates springtime with a line of products, featured below, including books and eBooks with your favorite characters, such as Minnie Mouse, Mater, and Phineas and Ferb; swimwear from Disney Store for boys and girls, perfect for spring break; and fun and flirty clothes and accessories by D-Signed Stylediaries found exclusively at Target.
Join all your favorite Disney characters on their Easter adventures with Disney Publishing Worldwide:
- Disney Storybooks: These eBooks contain embedded audio, which enhance your child’s reading experience. Price: $4.99 US / $5.50 CAN; imprint: Disney Press; available wherever eBooks are sold.
- Minnie: Easter Bonnet Parade - Join Minnie Mouse and the Bow-tique gang for an Easter bonnet parade! ISBN: 9781423191803; ages: 3–5.
- Disney Bunnies: I Love You, My Bunnies - Thumper and his sisters venture out on a spring day to make their mama the perfect gift: a twig basket filled with flowers. ISBN: 9781423195443; ages: 3–5.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Easter Hunt - Grumpy Pete tries to sneak into a Clubhouse party and accidentally says the wrong magic words that break the Clubhouse apart. It’s up to Mickey and the reader to search for the missing pieces to put the Clubhouse back together in time for Easter. ISBN: 9781423195573; ages: 3–5.
- Toy Story: The Bunny Surprise - When Bonnie gets a bunny in her Easter basket, all the toys are excited…but the bunny won’t play with them! Join Woody, Buzz, and the gang as they try everything to make a new friend. ISBN: 9781423195733; ages: 6–8.
- Phineas and Ferb: The Easter Eggs-travaganza - It’s Easter, and what better way for Phineas and Ferb to celebrate than to throw a giant festival in their backyard, complete with rockin’ bands and candy-shooting cannons? ISBN: 9781423195764; ages: 6–8.
- Mater and the Easter Buggy ($12.99 US / $13.99 CAN) - It’s Easter in Radiator Springs and no one is more excited than Mater. This adorable picture book featuring everyone’s favorite Cars characters has foil on the cover and is perfect for Easter baskets…or tires! Print ISBN: 9781423138754; eBook ISBN: 9781423169710; ages: 3–5; imprint: Disney Press; available now wherever books and eBooks are sold.
- Pooh’s Easter Basket ($5.99 US / $6.50 CAN) - It’s Easter in the Hundred-Acre Wood and Winnie the Pooh and his friends are ready to celebrate! This Easter basket-shaped book with a braided cord handle is sure to become a favorite at Easter-time and beyond. Print ISBN: 9781423149538; ages: 3–6; imprint: Disney Press; available now wherever books are sold.
More Pictures and info below.