This fall, Disney Cruise Line will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. However, you can still get onboard and take advantage of a great rates plus, you will receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
These special rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).
When you book a Disney Wonder sailing, you will receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom. Plus, you will even receive half-off deposit if you book by June 30, 2013.
This offer is valid on most 7-night sailings from September 28 – November 16 and November 30 – December 7, 2013
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
Are you ready to book your Disney Cruise vacation? Contact Siera for more information or to book your Disney Cruise!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner, can help you. Plus, can receive up to a $50 in-room credit! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290!